LF: Vote

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Vote
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:09:05 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello LF,

I do like to notify my will keeping in mind the attached
message of Federico.

My vote is yes for blacksheep.

73 and CU on the
LF

Marco, IK1HSS

P.S. hope that the flow of messages stops
P.S.S.
although I took the occasion and subscribed the yahoo group I do not
care if I'able or I can vote there: if the subscribers to blacksheep
have to decide if this group has to stay alive why vote on yahoo?
----