Re: LF: DF8XV?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DF8XV?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:44:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

Ah that explains it. I have gone to some trouble to optimise my
Speclab settings to discriminate against the vertical lines and to
emphasise the horizontal ones. This make QRSS/DFCW stand out amongst
static and DCF data bursts. I am looking at the Hell from Stefan as I
am typing and that suffers from the same problem.

Thanks also for the QSO. Nice to see my signal gets through the QRM
OK.

73 de Mike
=========