RE: LF: Now again on 477.5

To: LF Group <[email protected]>, RSGB Yahoo <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Now again on 477.5
From: Gary G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:42:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, LF,

OK, that's good.

Just using my JRC Rx at the moment, I will need to modify my SoftRock SDR for the new band or build another sound card Rx like the 136kHz one I made from your idea. I was thinking that just a Xtal freq change in the SoftRock as it is already on 500kHz of if the band width of the SoftRock can be opened to cover down to 472kHz.

At the moment I cannot extend the range of my 472kHz offering, only move the 2kHz segment around to where the activity is. A slot on my grabber will be allocated soon.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.