Re: LF: Emailing: hay 034

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: hay 034
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:18:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I think lots of  people  would  like  a  G3kev  BBQ , : ))

A real  Ae  ?  simply   defined  by the  qth  you  have  , at  gb4fpr  we  used  a  700  ft  wire  over  salt  water  , with  600 ft  delta  counterpoise ,  I use  a  40  ft  vertical with   wire  top  section in a   40 x  20 ft  garden , Gary has a similar array  with a  umbrella  top  capacity hat , but  in all  back-plot Ae's  the  earth is more  important  than the  wire  above the  ground

G.

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:39 AM