LF: Re: Re: I5ZPO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: I5ZPO
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:55:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
LF
Getting a trace on TF3HZ grabber on 136.173 short test but no replies on CW
136.5, changed days when Sunday was a busy day on 136 CW
Switched the LF rig on a short time ago after many weeks being switched off
and the system worked fb rig es antenna needed no adjustment. SWR 1;1
Fortunately all the rain and wind lately did not effect the antennas,
likewise the MF system needed no adjustments after being idle for weeks.
de mal/g3kev