Re: LF: RE: Re: RE: LF QSO - UK / EU?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: RE: LF QSO - UK / EU?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 18:00:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris, Terry,

Chris: I can see you but still to weak to be readable. Maybe later in DCFW-10 or so. I'll keep watching.

Terry: Good luck with the loading coil! Sounds like a small last step to complete the system. A 90m sloper, sounds good. What is the average height above ground? You will need a relative small coil... Looking forward to see your signal!

73, Stefan