Re: LF: Generating 8970 Hz carrier with Spectrum Lab ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Generating 8970 Hz carrier with Spectrum Lab ?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:12:51 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1336320746; bh=pKtAL0gi3jGQqYtu4w7xPKTJzRXr/q5PwDG5YDH498Q=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=ygMsBetjdtktFS8ORGVSFj6J6OO8HxTwfo/7Dxv6Hz7eUl2OvvxECGA2Gt40o82ki4Q7JwGGhutFzto1jZcPKuE2T2SHlhcrW2xwsWdSZCaZUPVcYgGmGuIuhLamjb82Ug5iLv2YPccB+nfGkS3ufcPmCABwNLPFY90raO4QbLc=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=VOrS6JSQy2KvtKweIbT1NBpsDEjHz6U6QncQbPwYhHoZhrb8tFfbdeifXykCi0G4oZEXoDJ4O6HliRtEVPOivMa5n8M2j0tO2aD4ojzNLIRKo/QzFE0QrATFiTtbJyG+MgLR+F989QmHbBQP7HurdD5X41PXB8qDqN81cUYLZQ0= ;
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim There was a case of a USB framing incompatibility on the Funcube
"dongle" VHF/UFH receiver which necessitated a rewrite of the code in the
dongle. Something to do with slippage between the USB post and the frequency
source in the dongle.
This produced a noticable click on some systems and an almost imperceptible
one on others. It totally destroyed some data decoding.

The Funcude USB is compatible with USB 1.1 I believe.

Alan
G3NYK