Re: LF: US to SA?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: US to SA?
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:41:32 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HtrtMGaBgHGEm7JB/kIB1OZiBk5bf4yF16FxAnbufG8=; b=rFdADFwE/KahwJLa17eKXpjr/ARPzalZJ7lpC+1HJhIyYBF53+XdBji+1t8KOUBGx0 ch8QcjbEqwTfsHDf5P2mv2g0xInKv+VQE4xo0RwWqxM3dvL4Usxk+BMXdSSD/uYqpZYD 4UHOx2B8MMzQ3GBkqgqFsECPniufKG2E/vl+cydd5F+K+HxdENoJfKqQI2Mrkpr+KvWP kMHRsQnBByQ/HHh+dQpqKIXewch9QsT7uXMK74C0c2rm9CD/Liblq5tQ78jhTSgnnpA4 rEhLEGyHnOdtNI5wFSt6Uiu6GGzDJzF4XtQDp54xXxsbbYDG3YZXcQZy8cwjxSirr+1q F4mw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

    Not much LF activity here, static is mostly very high. We have
experienced two tropical storms come up the coast and the tropical
season does not officially start until June 1 !
I don't transmit when there are storms in the area or when it is
raining or humid due to potential of corona discharge.

I have been mostly working on a QRO 6 meter (50MHz) solid state FET
amplifier made using components from surplus analog television
transmitters.

73 K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS