LF: 82Hz propagation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 82Hz propagation
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 12:27:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Oops the attach. was too big I think.

Signals on 82Hz have been superb of late. See my Grabber http://g3zjo.bplaced.net/index.htm They have made an appearance almost 1 year to the day since the last. Is this due to propagation, or what?

Last week there were extra transmission times, longer messages and a new (for me) frequency 83.2Hz is used, making 13 frequencies in total.

I have used Henny's capture of a really long message, some of mine was obliterated by noise, to check the format and interpret the message, this is standard and does not use the new frequency. It is a big one compared with the 2011, 3 different tones repeated ones.

The long message in the Capture :- S= Start, R= Repeat, E= End, for now I have called the new Frequency P= Page.

S 10,12,6 R 10,12,6 E 10,9,6 R 10,9,6 E 9,4,3, R 9,4,3 E 5,12,6, R 5,12,6 E 3,12,5 R 3,12,5 E ----S 8,8,3 R 8,8,3 E

73 Eddie G3ZJO