LF: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:41:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Peter
I am being invaded with this junk and suspect mail. It has happened before several times, it seems he is attracted to this material.
Must be associated with some suspect web  sites infecting him
g3kev

Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

No problem for me Tony. But there was just a mail with possible a virus in a link.
That takes attention when another OT mail arrives :-)

73's, peter pa1sdb