LF: Argo V1 build 138

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Argo V1 build 138
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:24:35 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID462qDqoyl4832X23
Good afternoon all,

  recent testings done by Mauro IK1WVQ and Rick 7L1RLL did point out some problems in Argo build 137,
especially in the FTP upload area.  What happened is that the program worked ok until some Internet errors
happened during the upload.  Argo did not manage the error in the correct way, and the uploading function
was disabled.

I revisited this area, and now the error management is (should be) much better.  I also corrected some other
errors, like disappearing time ticks, and other minor issues.

If you are a user of Argo, please throws away build 137 and download this latest version, which I still consider
in beta status, and for this reason is not distributed yet from my Web site.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15089947/Argo138test.zip

Of course, both positive and negative reports are welcome, thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD