Re: LF: Titanic acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Titanic acty
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:29:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Walter and group,

Ok - crossband switching was also a problem here (at DF0WD).
I have solved it with an additional 'auxiliary' antenna dedicated for MF. Maybe you can put up something similar for 80 or 40 meters :

http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/mf_reception/MF_Reception.html

(contains a photo of the MF reception setup used last weekend at DF0WD. The coil is a bit oversized for reception, but who knows... one fine day we may be allowed to transmit on MF in Germany, too ...)

All the best,
  Wolf DL4YHF .