Re: LF: 8WX on the Air !?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8WX on the Air !?
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:00:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Uwe,
I think the TX was switched off at 09h45m UTC today....

There is not much difference in signal level in relation to the weekend broadcast.

Most bright pixel 13/4 was at 23h with level -120.7dB
Most bright pixel 14/4 was at 22h with level -120.3dB
Most bright pixel today 18/4 was at 02h with level -120.8dB
The fading did decrease in relation to the weekend broadcast.

I try to keep the setup as stable as possible, but I have to reload the Mini Whip motor battery befor he weekend :-)
If you see a black bar, then you know why...

73's, Peter - PA1SDB