Re: LF: OK2BVG_8970

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OK2BVG_8970
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:49:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus!

You are right, I did a test in the afternoon. I obtained a Audio-PA
(Warwick Sweet15) from the scrap-yard last week and both of the
complimentary power-transistors were dead. I replaced them yesterday and
now the PA is working. I tried to connect it to my coil today and was at
least partially successful. I didn't use a GPS-locked carrier because
for the general test of the PA this wouldn't be necessary.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard