Re: LF: Better conditions tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Better conditions tonight
From: "henny van elst" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:20:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tu Andy,
henny cpm
73's
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 5:08 PM

Or you could buy one of these.  http://www.g4jnt.com/BcnKeyer.htm
(SRI, just had to mention them!)

Andy

2012/3/2 Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Henny,

You can run a CW beacon using SpecLab. Use the normal QRSS-3 predefined settings and then change the symbol rate to 8 symbols per second or so. This is how i was running my beacon last weekend. I wasn't sitting on the key for 36 hours, giving all the time the same text, HI. Not that one thinks i have to give CW with the PC. Am ember of HSC and so on but a beacon is a beacon. CW bacon ;-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: BTW better conds. Local conds are excellent right now! Very low QRM, probably due to bad DX propagation.