RE: LF: Re: DHO38

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: DHO38
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:40:28 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan and all - Its impressive - unless somethings gone askew are looking at least 25dB additional loss on this path at the moment - the carrier is just (just) visble at 2300z noise levels (my daylight) Its one of those times when you check all your connections and if your still scratching your head it can be put down to a PCA... :-)

Laurence