Re: LF: Validation for DF7FC capture?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Validation for DF7FC capture?
From: David VK2DDI <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:02:05 +1000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan / LF,

No significant improvements to my setup.  I found the Icom SMPS AD-55S to be noisy on some freq's at HF, so I now use my old low noise analog supply with the R75 receiver.  LF QRN overrides any noise on 136 at night.  Perhaps the good result was simply a result of improved conditions?

FYI - QRN was high last night so nothing seen here then.  Bob VK7ZL had faint traces only.

Regards,
David, VK2DDI.

Berry Mountain Grabber - http://goo.gl/Dnjmk