LF: DJ8WX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DJ8WX
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:37:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Uwe, VLF,

I saw your transmission on 8970.022 Hz today, very strong. It is even visible in 4.5 mHz. However the QRN gap in the morning is quite small now, just 4 hours for possible detections.

The QRN summer season is beginning now, on LF as well. A few days back i saw the first clear typical QRN / sferics on LF. This will lower the chances for LF DX and VLF DX...

Uwe, as Eddie mentioned, your transmission was no straight line. I assume you keyed the transmitter? What did you test?
http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber.html

73, Stefan/DK7FC