Re: LF: Spectrum Lab V2.77 b18

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab V2.77 b18
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:47:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Steinar,

Ok, thanks. I just checked the uploaded version and indeed it was not the latest release - it should have been V2.77 build #21 (not 20). This is corrected now. But I would *not* recommend to update now, because a couple of new functions, mostly related to GPS-based synchronisation and audio streaming, has not been tested yet, or have no value for LF.

73,
   Wolf .