Re: LF: QRSS3 "challenge" results

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS3 "challenge" results
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:39:57 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FfpFgXes6dYUnM/Z1ZXxD5btf3Rlwnwsj1XJr9du694=; b=WwHkHPk+ZdZSIIvfef5gkxzhKymlXmJuDLmucVy/stO1fE9ffIMo+9GBHYwOtFOsjn xi1utvoxnBwD2lHRs+eBMIl9LeqTF6iSySOR1nV2hnk2jKDuD9Ie/LVWsoTF77SjrfvY yE6Bb03a1ETdNsYMxLYSLJ7TkyHPfIIxr6WNs=
Sender: [email protected]
Communications theory doesn't care if your transmitter can deliver
more power.  It only takes into account the actual power is does
transmit

If you are limited by PA power output capability, then at OP2 / WSPR
speeds, you'll have to accept you will win 3dB using WSPR

Think of it in electricity bill terms   rather than in PA capability.

Andy