LF: IK1HSS forced qrt.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IK1HSS forced qrt.
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:43:41 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF!
Thanks Terry and Henny for the updating on the test message..
will try to send again now the message I sent last saturday morning..

<<I'm just back from a quick task on the roof.. where I had to plow
snow to reach the
antennas in order to be sure that everything was in
safety.
During  the forced qrt will have time for some new design aimed
not longer to better efficiency but for higher reliability.
The recent
bad weather made some damage:
-the coax of the UHF local antenna was
pulled out of the connecor from a snow block sleeping on the roof.
-the
mini whip coax and circuit were pulled down from the case which now is
on te top of the mast with the rope
 frozen in the pulley
-As supposed
the LF ATU has the HV terminals buried in the snow and one of the guys
of the LF base
coil was broken and the coil lies now safely on the
roof but is of course out of use..
Hope the weather will improve soon
and all that snow on the roof melt allowing fixing of all antennas.
Only working antennas now are the 80 m dipole and the 160m dipole..
local communication on UHF with friends goes via a vertical dipole on
the balcony!>>>

CU soon

73 Marco IK1HSS