LF: ADF RX bandwidth (was 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Allocation)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: ADF RX bandwidth (was 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Allocation)
From: "Dave G3WCB." <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:42:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=s1024; t=1329428525; bh=l0wCM4qbSTYcM9PmvNHgU3uX3Vvew/yjpoq+ko5Kj9Q=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE; b=A1V9+ueaI90aC2N7AQvh90MIOM8F4N1Xc5zt/iqWR44OdzCM/nixapLRAgFFsDc+4FYO7P7olS9IlKSBD2Srp8SDSGgIaVaPXt7Pt1ouPtBJhdh9t0eMi5fFtAwOWPdqhDcgb7YtFQD73QudACE8x/TT7zYewTFUuOQiLAZsDEE=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE; b=w+SiTHVv/DoGorzeyjGp0cgTsLTcb/t+UJ2GqOGLpTvB3YXl8x4ndnDrptuyuNLe2sYUrDBu6XWBeD4kZZ9kfXT2pacuuwMbktPmCIrWFe0oEgkDEu7QQ6XNlX8tZKgiRZlVKJMRyBBwZAj1bUStaQXAgMc3FWXpNPorGoDUtU8= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF

I've attached the selectivity figures for a "low-end" ADF RX, in this case a
Becker RA3502 from the late 1990s. The IF is quite wide, compared with what
we're used to on LF.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM