LF: VLF loop damage/repair and transpolart

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VLF loop damage/repair and transpolart
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 04:01:06 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Well - after about 1 hours of work my beloved wife in the snow shoes/cold fingers managed to get some of the loop sorted out and back on the post - its not brilliant as its a twisted mess but back on line and at least Im seeing TFF DHO38 etc now - the alignment to null the house noise is also off but it will do. Ill reinstate the smaller more sturdier loop when Im on furlough . It appears the 400lb breaking strain guys into a deadman into the frozen lake broke.

The transpolar opening on for you Stefan (and a QRSS smudge of a signal HF of you) was just this short period around 03/04Z - no predawn Eu lift I can see.

 Ill leave the 136.172 window open till after AK dawn/Eu dusk in case we get something then.

Laurence KL7UK remote
http://kl7uk.com