Re: LF: VU/DF6NM, last chance

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VU/DF6NM, last chance
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:24:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

Sorry about that. Maybe it calms down in a few minutes :-) (Dreamer, you know).

I have had the same problems, especially when rain came up while i was sleeping and transmitting over night.
What you need is an automatic variometer that compensates the mismatch immediately. Maybe you remember my mail some weeks ago where i published my circuit. Here are the links again:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/DK7FC%20Automatic_variometer_tuner%20.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/automatic_variometer_board.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/LF_variometer_drive_engine_arrangement.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/variometer%20end%20switches.jpg (new)

A nice and easy project but maybe you aren't as fast to complete it in 90 minutes ;-)
Here i can see the LEDs indicating short impulses on the engine. The phase remains at +- 0 !

...also good for QSY without caring about the phase..

73, Stefan/DK7FC