LF: Is there an "APP" for QRSS ?

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Is there an "APP" for QRSS ?
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:51:46 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello the list,

     I quite accidentally discovered that there are now "apps" for ham
radio data modes for the Android phones including send/receive for
morse, psk31, and RTTY:
http://www.wolphi.com/

    The psk31 app has a waterfall display, it seems that it should be
possible to have an Android that would display QRSS signals and make
for a very small and portable setup.

    Some of these apps use the cell phone microphone to pick up audio
from the radio's speaker, but there are hard-wired interfaces
(probably much more suitable for QRSS) as well:

http://www.wolphi.com/android-apps/droidpsk/droidpsk-to-ft817-interface

Thoughts?

--
73 Warren K2ORS