LF: Fwd: Special Research Permit G3XBM

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fwd: Special Research Permit G3XBM
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:42:26 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=twwsti/1jQGQpM6hPeX7TX/uRCGAnAK8Nr8+pLRJjdw=; b=Te/xUtSIkxAxQgRtEI+yGx1e1vo6ti381sTsd3T9sfmlyacTTK9Qid19Hou4/HGW5K AJBwVMUZRSGJUZIic4e4cVEO0goN4QE5M3zcrZW7hEN5uyov1PQbjJBL7E1M11WXKHaL A1RR3U/nn73L6AGWas8+Yyyvz85e1TMr6yIZo=
Sender: [email protected]
From OFCOM today. Dare we hope that the new 472-479kHz band could be made available almost immediately in the UK?

73s
Roger G3XBM