Re: LF: Re: Re: WRC-12 Approves the New 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Alloca

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: WRC-12 Approves the New 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Allocation
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:05:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Stefan,
the results from WRC12 ( not only for Hamradio ) have to be implemented in the german rules and papers. I think that is a lot of work. How much time that takes - I don't know. Possibly months, possibly more. ( Better you ask the oracle of Delphi and please tell me ;-) The door is wide open. There is not any reason to see the world black behind it. We will make our CW-qso's ( or other smallband modes ) in the "near" future. We in Germany have to say many many thanks to Ulli, DK4VW, who in Geneva fighted for the new band.
It is not a small part he has in this success.
73  Walter

---- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>