Re: LF: CW on 137

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CW on 137
From: Tim Hague <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:14:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I copied Stefan at 539 in IO92OB, my first signals on 137,  SDR-IQ, and an untuned loop at ground level.

Best regards, Tim Hague
Sent on my iPad

On 28 Jan 2012, at 15:07, Stefan SchÀfer <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks to G3KEV, DF6NM and DL2HRE for the QSOs. Also thanks to the stations who tried to get in contact with me. I watched a spectrogram at 137.0 kHz simultaneously and saw 1 or 2 stations answering.
It is worth to try several times as there is QSB. DL2HRE's first call was not copyable but later he came out clearly!

Who is DK8IZ? Is he member of this group? I saw him reporting in the DX cluster...

73, Stefan/DK7FC