Re: LF: LF tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF tonite
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:47:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Joe,

Thanks.. I was sleeping to that time though ;-)
The loop i tested was about 10m distant to the building, in the 2nd floor, on some kind of balcony. There were not many QRM lines but a very equal distributed noise. RN3AGC called me and i saw him in YO and OE but no trace here, not even in DFCW-10...

I think i cannot get better sensitivity in this urban location :-/ A last try may be an E probe as high as possible above the roof but i don't expect much... Then i will and have definitely to go remote...

73, Stefan/DK7FC