LF: Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] Re: Can't install

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [O_P_E_R_A_] Re: Can't install
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:40:01 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
But you can !

Download the zip
Unzip everything into your directory of choice
Run install for a first time installation, but as far as i can see all this does is create teh OCX and flag directories and copies them.

Subsequently I just unzip the new .exe (and the readme.txt to see what exciting new featues have been added) into the same directory without bothering with the install.exe file

Then, because each update has a new file name I have to create a new shortcut from the desktop - that's the most tedious part of the process
I would much prefer each new version to keep the same file name to save having to change the launcher each time.

Andy
G4JNT