Re: LF: 7L1RLL OP8 BEACON 136 kHZ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 7L1RLL OP8 BEACON 136 kHZ
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:11:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Ok Rick

Thank you  for trying  Op,

If all is ok, with you Tx trial , then , next will be to ask for monitoring stations , possibly on the west coast usa.

KL7UK Posted  this  to  me  :-

''Ive shoved the Alaska Omni on and looking for him Graham - starting 0312Z
Lousy conditions over the pole = no sign of any of the utilities even at dot 120. Bad blowing snow static at times with winds over 50mph
Laurence KL7UK .remotely controlled with strings and Glue''

For the next test , if you can post to 'rsgb' and the opera-yahoo group in advance , then hopefully monitors
can  be  arranged.

For  such  distance , OP32  may  be the  better  option .

Good luck

73 G..

G0NBD