Re: LF: Conds

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Conds
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 01:14:41 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1327713247; bh=TRcgaPX6WtpLOwRoRkFRt0eMUM78A0SqrNyS4N42o6M=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=U9P/IgoGzV+qmRnwmkRuVqmamwBvB9i62L15KnhSdRzIR2VXQV1LgY20nmTaY5w1pz1K3FZ/l9GU2M75+LGfAhftLnIcSH+geSHXcR26FtLZvt6JUPyBxG+llRWOIh+ULJw0U8fGuioDMmC3F4HS7eSA9c/XzV7jJGsrUr2WDSE=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=1T9E0imccyeu8CZr7W09Wv6pgpZgDNScdn74zQVWuI3Y3xNeTve1oXD2VvBXbNiw+f6XT25lLr+mjTgfs9OFgQ5KImCqtvCxXWLqQNK1WO49unMSOnniSc/GnjRv7JtZ8fTuAmVEviWHN4BZmkblls+kIy7AnDnFq9s0z87Ht9Q= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Graham yes another good, well tested approach and good if you cant get
the feed pont away from buildings.....it reduces the voltage on the vertical
portion. I was rabbitting on so much I had to draw a line somewhere. :-))

But I did get a report from N Germany with 1mW ERP. so dont dispair Rob.
Alan