Re: LF: F1AFJ-JA7NI?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: F1AFJ-JA7NI?
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 04:10:46 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan, I also wish you all the best in New year!

Many thanks Andrey,

I wish you all the best for 2012 as well! :-)

Thanks for the grabber and giving the chance for us from the far west EU
to check propagation a hop closer to the far east.

Thanks. To me it is pleasant that the grabber is useful to you and other
European hams. Since January, 3rd there the 3G-Internet.

You have had a 2 way QSO with JA7NI. What was the time (day, months, UTC)
of that QSO?

18th January, 16:50-19:40 UTC.

73
Andrey