Re: LF: signal on 137.500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: signal on 137.500kHz
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:15:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Sorry Jim

I wondered what had happened , the Opera download link is now on the ROS web site , http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/. There is also a link (now to the same place) on the yahoo group.

Issue rate has slowed at the moment , with frequency bands and decode bugs where back to the original segrgated audio/speed bands , this and other things has reduced the false decodes to very low levels ...Its still 'beata'-'ish' test at
the  moment , but  HF use  has  taken off as has LF/MF

Seismic activity points to a new code structure soon .. but there is a pop-up
to  direct  you to the  new version  on start-up

73-G.