Re: LF: Re: Opera query

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Opera query
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:29:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

I think last time JR documented anything it went up in sheet of flames , a sort of James Cagney , white heat moment , but as of 24.00z 1 Feb There are 7 + special hf Tx permits issued by the fcc , with the intent of slaying the Spread Spectrum dragon... after that normality should return.. what ever that is !

Call  qrz  link  That's  one of the  ROS  package features .

Changes  119 > 120   added  the  last  hf  bands to  the  list   14/7/5 MHz

I think 2 / 8 mins would be better for 500 , 15 really is masking rx reports and the band propagation can change in 2 cycles , op8 is giving good results on 136 , but there is yet to be a real long haul attempt to prove op32 (or op64)

G..