Re: LF: Traditional QRSS/DFCW modes?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Traditional QRSS/DFCW modes?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:15:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello S ..

Yes  at the  moment ,  there are  500K and 136K  selectable  modes

OPERA Tx drive is from COM Port Key Or Audio (as wspr etc) so simply replaces the CW key or the qrss drive

The 136 mode has 2 times selectable 8 mins and 31 mins total tx time
max  data  loss  = 33%  for  full  decode

MK/SP radio app 50% , so you only need 4 or 15 mins of power each Tx cycle

Simple to  install  / run ...

Check http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html OPERA for live used info Band = unknown

73 -G..

OPERA   136   up date

The  latest  version  as of   4/1/2012

http://www.mediafire.com/?w74a061m48nv806

Audio  frequency  band now   1300 Hz  to  1500 Hz

Suggested  136.000 KHz   USB     dial  frequency.

S/N  performance  expected

OP8   -32dB       Op31 -38dB   S/N   Mean  values  (not pk)