LF: Re: LF: OPERA‏

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF: OPERA‏
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:21:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Just discovered one of these  not-really-from-Gary message in my Spam folder.

I would have thought it just seems like common sense to never open a
message with the word 'amazing' in the subject  (unless, of course,
you really think the sender is the type of person to use the word :-)

Ther ehave been several cases recently of spam message purporting to
come from people I know, some even SK, but there is always something
suspicious about the subject and I've never even been tempted to fall
for it.   Perhaps just too suspicious a nature.

Most of them get automatically picked up by the spam filter.  The
GMail and bt.internet servers do seems to make a particularly good job
of this.

Andy
G4JNT