Re: LF: Opera Dual Com-port option V1-1-3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Opera Dual Com-port option V1-1-3
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:52:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

On 17-1-2012 21:36, pa3abk wrote:
On 17-1-2012 21:03, Graham wrote:
V1-1-3
The dual Com-port option is now available , enabling separate 'hard' control of Tx/Rx with CW data output via separate Com-port , Com Tx/Rx Vox etc as before
G.

Graham,
On 600m I use it icw a QTX transmitter, which doesn't accept soundcard (yet). I do trigger the unit with a "vox" which is used with FL-DIGI, which works fine, no need for COM-port.
 -> http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.22/images/CWkeyingCircuit.jpg
Consequently I have to "program" the carrier of the TX on the right spot.

I know that the program is shifting the audio during this "beta" period, initally it started on 1,5kHz.

Can you confirm that Opera is using : 1,3-1,5kHz for long sequence (OP16) and 1,5-1,9kHz (OP4) for the short one?
Is this the same for all bands?

Jan/pa3abk

Just notice that the program can answer this :-)
Have look at the pulldown menu "frequenties".
Jan/ap3abk

--
pa3abk<->  dordrecht jo21it