Re: LF: Re: Wolf 137.294

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Wolf 137.294
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:17:58 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

No problem with the frequency. I'm off until this weekend at least, due to a blown capacitor in the antenna tuning unit.

John, W1TAG

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2012, at 3:34 PM, "Markus Vester" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Vernon, LF,

yep, will have another go at Wolf-10 this evening, starting 21:00. Hope it's ok to be sitting on John's 137294, until about midnight. Unfortunately this is going to be the last from this neck of the woods for a while, as I'll be away travelling during most of February.

Stefan's pilot on 136172 tells us that TA condx seem to be recovering, so there's hope.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:23 PM
Subject: Wolf 137.294

Hi Markus...will you tx tonight...I will be home from work in 20 minutes and will fire up Wolf.

Vernon - VE1VDM