LF: Re: OT: Headphones

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: OT: Headphones
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:59:33 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
There are plenty of old ex Marine es Military headphones about that are suitable. 2000 ohms was a common imp for the older headphones. S G BROWN was a common make in the past plus a variety of others. Old GPO ear pieces would also suit your requirements.
More recent communications headphones are around 600 ohms.
Old Crystal sets with a good set of high Z headphones and a decent antenna like an inv L produced good results, plenty of volume on MF es LF
mal/g3kev