Re: LF: OPERA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OPERA
From: John Pumford-Green <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:49:03 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

On 08/01/2012 16:10, Chris wrote:
Hi All, I have given up with trying to use the OPERA program until
it's more proven. There have been so many updates and odd windows
come up on the website where the download comes from. My computer
also refuses to delete or move the .zip files by normal means! Vy
73, Chris, G4AYT.

And is it just a coincidence that Spam emails are now appearing from people who've been using Opera. I don't trust the use of the download site that hosts ROS and Opera, and will avoid such sites all the more now...

Cheers,

John

--
http://gm4slv-geek.blogspot.com/