tr: Re: LF: Re: SAQ / RDL

To: [email protected]
Subject: tr: Re: LF: Re: SAQ / RDL
From: David PRIJAC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 10:49:19 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi LF,

I confirmed. The signal on 18.1 Khz is RDL on the site of Krasnodar.
2 types of modulation are used : FSK (shift 75 Hz, 50 bd) and CWK (morse on continuous wave).
For CWK, on is "mark" and off is "space". On theY messageS, we can read tree times "RDL" and after few numbers. There is also just tree "X" before shore messages.
Here for example, a CWK transmission before FSK : http://www.supload.com/listen?s=BPTDgA

On 18.3 Khz, there is HWU, French Navy. Strong and continuous transmission.

73,
David
F-60130

> Message du 24/12/11 18:13
> De : "Roger Lapthorn"
> A : [email protected]
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: LF: Re: SAQ / RDL
>
> I've an idea RDL is one of the Russian stations.

RUS RDL Krasnodar *

 MIL HQ Moskva VLF network
RUS RDL Nizhny Novgorod *

 MIL HQ Moskva VLF network
RUS RDL Arkhangelsk *

 MIL HQ Moskva VLF network

On 24 December 2011 15:50, <[email protected]> wrote:

> The morning was not a complete write-off.  Something interesting was
> > heard: a strong FSK about 1 kHz up and just below that there was another
> > FSK
> > sending RDL and numerals in CW.  Did anyone else here this?

Yes, Joe, I heard it on about 18.1 kHz, it was actually

http://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.com/