LF: Re: OT: annual plots of hga22

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: OT: annual plots of hga22
From: pws <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:27:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan,

You wrote:
... I suspect they are not quite so much use in that
format. Do you still have the raw Spectrumlab data??

These plots are intended for showing the influences of
both sidereal and meteorological seasons. I'm especially
interested in effects from electron precipitation
and "direct heating" from thunderstorms.
Yes, I have all the raw data.

... I am rather interested in daytime levels through the rising part of
the cycle but didnt get set up here....sheer lazyness :-))

If you want to play with these data I could give you
10sec. median filtered data from June 2010 up to now.
Slices are possible. All is plain text and time stamped
according to ISO-format.

Peter