LF: Re: Re: 8 stations!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 8 stations!
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:11:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
LF
Now that acty on LF has reached Fever Pitch we could do with reports from
W5/Texas, wake up Texas,  all those big Ranches and Antenna farms.
They should surely hear/see us transmitting from EU. Not seen any response
for a while from  Kicking Horse Canyon BC (VE7) or Moose Guzzling Coaxcreek
( KL7 )
HNY
de g3kev