Re: LF: Re: DL2HRE

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: DL2HRE
From: "dl2hre" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:51:49 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=arcor.de; s=mail-in; t=1323377512; bh=WfDFbqdts+WZfCgMVYlVFjfXzKkJV+9SGP1x8DGzkYI=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LxStCHZdDbgmSsYUskGneM7w6BvhJewL8IwVUBvAK4HIcsvTd9oayPsfWCmgmLVJy GEI3IdcvxBPJnRGUGtcKXVHsotKlZ5lVLucm8eWmi26TbqD6c8t1iqW/ajSRw0tacH geRZsZort5bpFhiT3pxetffynLOKw/fwUQ8cynAU=
Sender: [email protected]

great! tu Stefan, the UA0SNV grabber is new for me, now on my favorite-list!
a big RX ant is good for weak signals if you can give it good to the first mixer, if not use a smal aktiveloop or mini whip. a good long-distance qso takes a long of time you must get the best moment! today evening we have storm! i had a crash with the ant, dont know what it is. the PA-fuse is broken, SWR is bad! i will see tomorow what it is. i go qrt now.

73 Ed  DL2HRE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>