LF: Re: Re: Farnell H60/25 PSU

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Farnell H60/25 PSU
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:23:21 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
Tnx for the cct details and operating information. I have noticed a
downwards flicker on the 60v output when I key  the driver, it seems
reasonable for qrs  work but for faster keying might be a problem.
Maybe keying the HT would be a better approach. Do you use this method on
your Decca.
Condx are good at present to the USA es Canada. If you are back home at the
TX site try QRS around 2100 utc around 136.720 to 136. 725
I have been getting into the VE2IQ grabber every night that I get on at QRS
20 es 30.
The TF3HZ grabber is a good guide to your signal strength
There has been a good bit of acty around this freq area most nights and I
usually park at 136.173
Look forward to seeing your signal on LF and agn tnx for the useful
information. If I get a PSU blow out at least I have some info.
73 gl de mal/g3kev