LF: RE: Test QRSS60 on 136175 for next 3 hrs {nope]

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Test QRSS60 on 136175 for next 3 hrs {nope]
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:34:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
LF, Jean-Pierre, Veit, Dave, Michel, James/Jim, Nicolas, Markus, (apologies to
anyone I have left out),

Thank you all for your efforts and your interest. I had to cut the test short
yesterday evening as I started a migraine. That is why I did not post last
night.

The results were very interesting, including those that told me nothing had
been detected. I am now in a better position to decide my next step, which is
probably going to be related to the antenna.

Robin G8DQX, who has been very helpful with the installation here, will be
coming next Saturday for about a week and we hope to make a significant
improvement in the antenna system. Also (if we can get our brains around the
necessary software) we hope to be in a position to transmit DFCW as well as
QRSS.   (Chris G4OKW, who has also been very helpful, is unable to attend
because of other commitments)

Next time, I will try to post well before my intended start time, and make the
transmissions longer.

73 John F5VLF