Re: LF: VE2IQ QTH

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VE2IQ QTH
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:33:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx Bill
I have a key plugged in all the time so it is easy to switch to CW from QRS. I listen all the time as well as observing on screen.
Call anytime around my 137 freq or 7033. The 7 Mhz band is excellent for TA contacts every night especially this time of year
I am always in the shack when Transmitting and am able to respond immediately to a call
73 cul de mal/g3kev