LF: Beaconing to the east

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Beaconing to the east
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:23:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

LF,
Since i programmed the TX to start at 16:30 UTC, TXing my call 2 times in QRSS-120, trying to leave some traces at JA8SCD, i want to announce that here. Just to prevent someone uses the same frequency. I won't be on the PC during the start of the transmission.

Tnx to JA8SCD for the fine grabber http://icas.to/argo/eu.htm
and Tnx to Rik/ON7YD for the ufb QRS program that perfectly allows to set up the start time, speed, repeat interval and how often the transmission will be repeated!!

73, Stefan/DK7FC