Re: LF: Anthorn UK, Loran.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Anthorn UK, Loran.
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:48:26 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rylK01kHGRaos5ftyNWLSawQ+8mc3CpbOMMVtZLkq9Q=; b=UGBOK6QwQtL57gIPaQsyrwHw7MUTpvE7YCbZNkpThZXmjk28bXn6rWSpL+IfOTcBxP SxsCYUyJOefuliaX8mkrtLxyy9r7wZE9I0RtdpFiF1pI5Pwb2waxtTnU0fKEFMybSQVD TUZ5QDe3sE1xCdOw4uLaRfxaAw7uPaWX64d/Q=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your very informative reply, this is very helpful. I have also had a reply from Lubos, OK2BVG who also sent me some useful information.

73 & thanks to you both.

Gary - G4WGT.